In September 2021, the SE “TajikNIIGiM” will host a republican scientific and practical seminar on the topic “Water Resources Management: Problems of Sustainable Development for Ensuring Energy Independence and Food Security in Tajikistan”.
The seminar will address the following issues:
– integrated water resources management of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– environmental protection, geoecology and geoecological risks;
– advances in science in the water sector to ensure the country’s food security;
– modern technologies for the rational use of oil and gas in the energy sector;
– hydraulic structures, their safety, condition and operation;
– improvement of the reclamation state of irrigated lands;
– economics of water management;
– innovative technologies for increasing soil fertility;
– soil protection and resource saving technologies;
– modern technologies for irrigation of agricultural crops;
– effective use of agri-technical measures to improve soil fertility.
This event was approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan “On the Plan for conducting scientific and scientific and technical events in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021” dated March 27, 2021, No. 88.